Saturday 22 March 2014

Restored Table Top


  

This table was a pre-existing table I had at work. Originally painted black when I first bought the salon, I decided to paint the legs grey to match the new salon theme. However after added so many wooden pieces of furniture to the salon, I felt that the top should also show though its beautiful wooden feel. After sanding the endless amounts of paint of the top, I used the Feast Watson Teak Brown Stain. I only applied 1 coat, but remember your gloves; this will stain your hands quite a lot. I like to use the Feast Watson products, as I always find I get a great result, followed by 3 coats of Feast Watson Clear Vanish. The coats of Varnish seamed to lighten the stain and brought out the beautiful golden wooden grain.

No comments:

Post a Comment